The following terms and conditions govern all use of the WhatsShare website, Services, and Products. By using any of our products and or services you automatically agree to these terms and conditions contained herein and any other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be added later.
Use of our Services requires creating an account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. And you are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- The service. The “Service” includes a) the site b) the on demand application related to your account c) your account specific support portal and chat widget d) WhatsShare API to integrate with third party applications d) related content for the plan purchased, including all software data, sounds, images, PDFs, videos, and any other content made available to the end by WhatsShare. Any new features added to or augmenting the Service are also subject to the Terms and conditions (hereinafter also referred to as: “the Terms”).
Acceptance of Terms
- WhatsShare provides its service to you through its website, WhatsShare.com, and individual WhatsShare accounts created for you, the customer, as outlined above.
- By accepting these Terms or accessing WhatsShare provided URLs, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the following terms, and that representations made by you on WhatsShare are accurate, complete and within your rights to make. If you are entering into these Terms on behalf of an employer or third party, you represent that you have authority to bind that entity to these Terms. If you do not have such authority or do not agree to the Terms, you are not allowed to use the WhatsShare service.
- You acknowledge that these Terms constitute an agreement between WhatsShare and yourself and that your electronic signup acts as a legally binding agreement.
- WhatsShare reserves the right to terminate or modify the service at any time, without prior notification.
- The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, either express, implied or statutory.
- WhatsShare makes no claims that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free and customers use the application at their own risk. However, if the application will be unavailable due to planned maintenance we will endeavour to notify all users at least 1 day in advance.
- You agree, as a customer, not to license, resell, lease, transfer or distribute the service to any third party.
- Your WhatsShare account. If you create an account on WhatsShare, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify WhatsShare of any unauthorized uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. WhatsShare will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Accounts. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By using WhatsShare, you represent and warrant that your Content and conduct do not violate these terms. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, WhatsShare has the right (though not the obligation) to, in WhatsShare sole discretion, reclaim your account due to prolonged inactivity, refuse or remove any content that, in WhatsShare reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or terminate or deny access to and use of WhatsShare to any individual or entity for any reason. WhatsShare will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal. You agree to pay WhatsShare the monthly/semi-annual/annual subscription fees indicated for chosen service plan. Payments are made upfront, and every payment covers the period of subscription, be it a month, six months or 12.. Unless you notify WhatsShare before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel your account, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable monthly subscription fee (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Your my cancel your account any any time
- Responsibility of Visitors.WhatsShare has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating our Services, WhatsShare does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. WhatsShare disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by users and visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content.
- WhatsApp integration. WhatsShare openly declares that it is not supported or endorsed in any manner by WhatsApp Inc. WhatsApp Messenger and WhatsApp Business are a proprietary cross-platform Instant Messaging service for Smart-Phones that is owned and provided by WhatsApp Inc. WhatsShare does not create or own users’ WhatsApp accounts. You use your own WhatsApp account in order to connect with WhatsShare. When usgin WhatsShare you are still able to use your WhatsApp account using the official WhatsApp client(s), and you can disconnect your WhatsApp account from WhatsShare at any time without reason or penalty. You can always close your account and service would stop inmediately. WhatsShare charges a fee based on hosting, servers, data processing and network bandwith consumption. We will never charge you for accessing or usign a WhatsApp account.
- Changes. We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by this Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause).
- Termination. WhatsShare may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your WhatsShare account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Our Services are provided "as is". WhatsShare and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither WhatsShare nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you're actually reading this, here's a treat. You understand that you use our Services at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will WhatsShare, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to WhatsShare under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. WhatsShare shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless WhatsShare, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.